[ RadSafe ] If they really want a SNF repository...

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Sep 23 19:01:51 CDT 2010

Sept. 23

         "P" or "N" could be decided by a majority vote of the
residents within (perhaps) ten miles of the proposed site.  This is
assuming that the geology and hydrology and general physical
requirements of the proposed site were suitable, such as suitable
roads, or the cooperation of the local taxpayers in financing
construction of roads.  The same would go for a railhead.

Steven Dapra