[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuclear lobby has misled us all

John Jones john.p.jones at usu.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:22:27 CDT 2011

Monbiot wrote another article published on 21 March that is also interesting, at least to me.

"Why Fukushima made me stop worrying and love nuclear power"
("Japan's disaster would weigh more heavily if there were less harmful alternatives. Atomic power is part of the mix")
I found a link to it at the bottom of the "unpalatable truth" article page.

John
John P. Jones
Utah State Univ.
(435)  797 - 2888