[ RadSafe ] Developing Body of Evidence to Refute Mangano andColleagues

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sun Apr 10 22:09:13 CDT 2011

Ok, now that is just sharing way too much information.
I don't even want to think about how you started going to Jiffy-Lube for colon cleansing.

And some people think that those who visit Radon mines are nuts ...

I am going to have to go to Roswell to purchase a few tin foil hats.

Can we end this thread now?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Terry