[ RadSafe ] Developing Body of Evidence to Refute Mangano andColleagues

neilkeeney at aol.com neilkeeney at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 20:19:42 CDT 2011

I like it.  Very funny.

There was lots of this form being mined in the late 60's and early 70's in the Ozarks of Missouri where I grew up.  You might expect this condition in some of the oldest geological structures in North America.  We didn't worry the implications of this stuff being CU in those days but we also didn't understand the decay chain either, not having heard of it.

Regards,

Neil Keeney