[ RadSafe ] Developing Body of Evidence to Refute Mangano and Colleagues

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:48:59 CDT 2011

Good that Chris Busby found his way to Radsafers so we can clarify some matters.
Here is a book by CB (+Bertell et al.):
http://www.euradcom.org/2011/ecrr2010.pdf

One question refers to the three papers (by CB) which appeared in European (Journal of) Biology and Bioelectromagnetics. The journal can to my knowledge not be found in scientific libraries and the corresponding website - well - where is it?

Childhood leukemias and the reference to Mel Greaves: Why isn't his review in Nature Reviews Cancer (Vol.6, 2006:193-203) referred to? It gives a much more updated and in depth description of childhood leukemias (incl. a discussion about the population mixing theme). Greaves writes:
"The idea that there might be a singular and exclusive cause of all cases - that is ”the cause” - is patently absurd… result of combinatorial impacts of crucial exposures, modifying influences, inherited susceptibility and chance…”

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers at hotmail.com