[ RadSafe ] Ra-226 Static Eliminator Bar

BRISSON Nicolas nicolas.brisson at irsn.fr
Tue Apr 12 09:04:01 CDT 2011

Hi all,

2 years ago we had a short discussion about radium-226 static eliminator bar (excerpt below).
At that time I could only find the article mentioned below.

Last week I found a static eliminator bar from US Radium Corp.

As the dose rate ranged from 1 mSv/h to 1,6 mSv/h between 5 and 0 cm from the bar, we didn’t spend too much time studying it at close range. So I would be interested in layouts or any information available about these bars

Thanks,

Nicolas Brisson
IRSN/DEI/SIAR
route du Panorama