[ RadSafe ] Serendipity

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Apr 12 17:07:10 CDT 2011

Sorry, Jerry, to interfere with your reasoning. According to what I read (it
might be completely wrong!), Alexander Fleming did not really realize the
potential of "penicillium". This does by no way mean that we should not be
grateful for this discovery, which has spared millions of people from death
- including me.

We should be grateful for the progress of science and especially medicine,
taking a few extra nanoSv into account to find out by CT about whether
severe fractions in the body occurred or not. This again includes me.

Food for thought.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.