[ RadSafe ] Developing Body of Evidence to Refute Mangano andColleagues

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 05:57:47 CDT 2011

 Busby, C.C. Very Low Dose Fetal Exposure to Chernobyl Contamination Resulted in Increases in Infant Leukemia in Europe and Raises Questions about Current Radiation Risk Models. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2009, 6, 3105-3114.
AMA Style

Busby C.C. Very Low Dose Fetal Exposure to Chernobyl Contamination Resulted in Increases in Infant Leukemia in Europe and Raises Questions about Current Radiation Risk Models. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2009; 6(12):3105-3114.
Chicago/Turabian Style

Busby, Christopher C. 2009. "Very Low Dose Fetal Exposure to Chernobyl Contamination Resulted in Increases in Infant Leukemia in Europe and Raises Questions about Current Radiation Risk Models." Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 6, no. 12: 3105-3114.

Happy?

Chris