[ RadSafe ] Do Cellphones Cause Cancer?- excellent article Thank you

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 19:32:43 CDT 2011

Thank you
Regards
Parthasarathy

________________________________
From: Stewart Farber <radproject at sbcglobal.net>
<radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu>
Sent: Fri, 15 April, 2011 3:52:41
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Do Cellphones Cause Cancer?- excellent article

An excellent article titled: "Do cellphones cause cancer?" ran recently in the
NYTimes. See:

<http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17cellphones-t.html>

It reviews the limitations of epidemiology, and explores the question: "How do
we know that anything causes cancer?". It's a rather long [9 page] article
written by an Asst. Professor of Medicine in the Dept. of Radiation Oncology at
Columbia. It contains a lot of useful summary technical information applicable
to considering any risk factor.

Many will find this review interesting and might want to access the above link.

Stewart Farber, MSPH
Farber Medical Solutions, LLC
Linac & HP Instrument Brokerage

[203] 441-8433 o