[ RadSafe ] International Dosimetry and Records Symposium

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Fri Apr 15 10:53:25 CDT 2011

      ***** Registration closes May 3rd so register now! *****
Presentations featuring:   Crisis in Japan; NCRP update from Dr. Dave
Schauer – Executive Director of NCRP; Dr. Robert Feldman on radiation
emergencies from the ER; Dr. Nolan Hertel giving a status update on
occupational ICRU dose quantities and upcoming changes to ICRP74; along with
many others – see agenda posting on the website.

     30th International Dosimetry and Records Symposium - 2011
                                Sponsored by Landauer, Inc.
Dates: June 5 – 10, 2011
Location: Coeur d’Alene Resort, Idaho
Meeting website:  www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org

Hello Everyone –

Registration can be completed by  going to our website

The agenda is posted so take some time to see what we have planned!!

Registration fees are as follows:
• Attendee       $375
• Guest          $150
• Exhibitor      $795
       Attendee registration is not included in the exhibitor registration –
fees cover all vendor services, exhibitor reception and
       dinner Monday evening.

Looking forward to seeing you in June!

2011 International Dosimetry and Records Symposium Task Force:
Inid Deneau (ideneau at landauerinc.com )
Neill Stanford (stanford at stanforddosimetry.com )
Isabelle McCabe (immccabe at radsafety.com )
Rick Cadogan (rcadogan at anl.gov )