[ RadSafe ] Japan's Atomic Energy Society Pages on Fukushima

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Fri Apr 15 04:10:59 CDT 2011

I do not recall these being previously posted to RADSAFE - I just found them
when I wanted to verify an Irish Times report that "meltdown had been
confirmed by the head of the Atomic Energy Society - the first question that
popped up was that the President of the Society is not the person who was
quoted as being the "head" - that eventually led me to this and it is well
worth reading -

(they are cited as "reference materials on the home page" but really are
briefing that was updated two days ago)