[ RadSafe ] This "radiation journal" that probably doesn't exist

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:40:48 CDT 2011

This link works however (I couldn't get it to work earlier today):
http://replay.web.archive.org/20090627033736/http://www.ebab.eu.com/
The abstracts can be read and some of the other information.

Bjorn Cedervall

Now the other question: The "European Journal of Biology and Bioelectromagnetics (EBAB)" - what about the status of this journal? Where is it and where can the corresponding papers be found (like the three in the ECRR book)? I have asked our university libraries previously and they didn't find the journal. Can one find some impact factor for instance?