[ RadSafe ] Hamrick on Fukushima v Chernobyl Fascinating and informative presentation

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 21:27:25 CDT 2011

Dear Barbara,

Congratulations to you for a job well done. That was the most fascinating and
informative Youtube contribution I saw and heard. Believe it or not this is the
time we must come out with accurate information on nuclear and radiation
matters.

I am writing this from this corner of the world because Fukushima gave an
opportunity to the media to look at background radiation levels, dose levels in
medical applications of radiation etc. Leading newspapers in India started
publishing graphics on radiation related topics. I have struggled to publish
articles on the fascinating, radiation related topics since 1977, with marginal
success. "Radioactivity in the garden", "Radioactivity in cigarettes",
Radioactivity in foodstuffs" are some of my news stories which attracted media
attention.

Congratulations!

Parthasarathy