[ RadSafe ] Busby2

Mark Ramsay mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 13:28:53 CDT 2011

Chris

Without stating a too obvious question, and I guess a too obvious answer... Why the attacks? What is it that drives people to attack what you say? Thing is, I do believe elements of internal dosimetry are wonky (ICRP), so why do your ideas, or the way you present them, course such a fuss?

Mark

Sent from my iPhone