[ RadSafe ] Canberra Series 30 MCA

McCarty, Mike (DNRE) MCCARTYM1 at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 20 14:59:32 CDT 2011

Dr. Rhodes

As luck would have it my Canberra service engineer is here today.  I asked him about your message.

Try contacting Brian Wiley at United States Enrichment Corp.  They have some equipment close to that vintage if not the Model 30.  email:  wileybk at ports.usec.com

Mike McCarty
Radiological Protection Laboratory