[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Apr 21 07:11:36 CDT 2011

April 21

         This 'no witch hunt' e-mail was sent from
"RRGWNYEnviro at aol.com".  Who is RRGWNY?  WNY is undoubtedly western
New York.  Isn't Louis Ricciuti from western NY?  (I'm not saying
it's LR, I'm merely asking.)

         No one is conducting a witch hunt.  This is a hackneyed
cliche used to assail speakers who are usually telling the plain
unvarnished and unpopular truth, or who are asking tough and pointed
questions.  I haven't seen any ad hominem arguments either.  (Ad
hominem is Latin, not Greek.)

         I reiterate what I said earlier.  Chris Busby is not a
health physicist.  I am not making nonsensical claims about 400,000
additional cancer deaths.  CB needs to substantiate these extravagant
assertions, and so far he has not done so.

Steven Dapra