[ RadSafe ] Busby2/ checkmate

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 14:26:08 CDT 2011

The reason I am attacked is because I am correct, and the result of that would be the closure of the nuclear industry and litigation against those who are covering this up. Also significant effects of military use of uranium. Also a crash in the shares of those who invest in uranium. Also bad news for health physics which is basically a technician application of the ICRP model. There is so much evidence that these cover ups exist that you can find if you look. I have written a book with proof. Wolves of Water. I was at a WHO conference in Kiev on Chernobyl where the cover up by UNSCEAR was actually captured on video. I have the video. It was transmitted on Swiss TV as a documentary. I have so much evidence on this. But what I am trying to do here is to look at the Chernobyl infants paper. You asked for a paper showing ICRP was wildly wrong for interanl. Here it is. Why is it you guys do everything but look at that paper. So far only only one you has done so, and his suggestion is that the inrcreased leukemias were a result in a sudden change in vegetable and fruit eating that lasted only as long as the exposure.
If between you you cant demolish this paper, I will take it that I have won this exchange. Check Mate, I think.
Sincerely
Chris