[ RadSafe ] Believable or Not - Northern One-Third of Japan Uninhabitable Due to False Flag Operation

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Fri Apr 22 05:06:48 CDT 2011

http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/must-hear-leuren-moret-sci
entists-declare-northern-13-of-japan-uninhabitable-should-be-evacuated/ -
this is a real gem in which Chris Busby's appearance on Russie Today is
mentioned.  The list might ask why a real scientist has gotten associated
with someone who claims that a radio frequency research facility in Alaska
is a secret weapon of tectonic warfare that the US has unleashed against
allies like Japan and New Zealand.  I would think that a scientist would
make every effort to disassociate themselves from conspiracy theorists
instead of allying themselves with them.

I intend to ask a number of other questions about various claims by Busby in
future postings.  This is far from checkmate/2.

As list members know, I have a simple BA in Geology, was trained as an
Electronic Systems (ground radar maintenance officer) and as a Disaster
Preparedness (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical warfare) Officer by the US
Air Force where I learned all about predicting, detecting and protecting
against fallout from a nuclear war and later worked closely with nuclear
engineers and technologists at a Navy nuclear shipyard obtaining items and
services such as some unusual equipment required when closure was announced
and the Navy asserted that no radiological materials would be left behind.
I have been researching a number of personages who have made false claims
about depleted uranium for a number of years and originally came to this
list to learn more about Douglas Lind Rokke.  I own no uranium or defense
industry stock and am paid by no one for my research or postings.  Unlike
Busby, I also do not solicit donations or grants using various guises such
as Green Audit and the Low Level Radiation Campaign.  I do not recall that
he has enumerated how much either of these two organizations receive in
donations and grants.  I find it difficult that he travels in style on a
modest pension and I find his claims about the Fukushima reactor accident to
be very much self-serving just as I found his claims about Fallujah and
Chernobyl..

Roger Helbig

Here is the beginning of the article that appears on this blog -

In her interview, Leuren Moret highlights two prominent nuclear radiation
scientists who have now publicly declared that the northern 1/3 part of
Japan has become uninhabitable because of radiation due to the Fukushima
March 11, 2011 quake/nuke false flag operation, and should be evacuated.

One of the radiation experts, Dr. Chris Busby, is a UK Govt. and European
Parliament Low Level Radiation Expert. Dr. Busby developed the first
radiation risk model to challenge the US government's Hiroshima and Nagasaki
studies model that underestimated internal exposure risk by a factor of
1000. Dr. Busby has conducted research on Sellafield nuke plant
contamination and health risks, depleted uranium exposures in the Middle
East, Yugoslavia, C. Asia, and Fukushima disaster.

The other radiation expert, Marion Fulk, is a Manhattan Project scientist
who made the US hydrogen bomb work. Mr. Fulk was the radiation
rainout/snowout expert for the US nuclear weapons program during atmospheric
testing. He has trained and mentored Leuren Moret for 11 years on radiation
issues such as the environmental and biological effects of ionizing
radiation.  (According to his 2004 declaration filed on behalf of TriValley
Cares, an anti-nuclear group in Livermore, California, Fulk worked for the
University of Chicago from 1945-1947 doing research on biological systems;
this perhaps could be for the Manhattan Project, but I suspect that Moret
uses the claim that Fulk was a Manhattan Project scientist in order to gain
credibility for herself)