[ RadSafe ] Second Event Theory

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 04:17:44 CDT 2011

Otto is right,
There are field effects in the tissue. But it is also a single and double strand effect, there has to be the seed and the soil as Barcellos Hoff put it. The fixed mutation is the start of it, so Otto is also wrong. We know this from the chromosome damage work and the genomic /bystander work. And (to leave to the last) epidemiology.