[ RadSafe ] Why Question Chris Busby - Here's the Latest ExampleInvestigator: Fukushima Blast Was Nuclear Explosion

Conklin, Al (DOH) Al.Conklin at DOH.WA.GOV
Wed Apr 27 09:54:45 CDT 2011

I think I mentioned to the list that I'm handling all public inquires in Washington State related to Fukushima. Yesterday, I passed 800 calls and e-mails that I have responded to, including several from people who say they read online that the Reactor explosions were "nuclear" explosions (now I read that Dr. Busby is one of those sources); and of course, some people will believe anything they read online, as long as it's NOT from a credible scientist. In fact, I was directed to some Youtube videos by some self proclaimed experts that start by stating "I don't want to scare you, but...."; then they go one to attempt to scare everyone to death, claiming everyone is lying but them; that we all are keeping secrets about how dangerous this really is. They then go on to cite other "experts" to make their case, including professional journalists and political advisors, who are referred to as "experts" on nuclear issues.
Some people just like to stir the pot and are so biased they refuse to look at any objective data or research, and only reference those "studies" that support what they already believe.
I don't know Dr. Busby and have not had the time to follow all the e-mails about all his issues. He may be a wonderful human being, but if he's one of those scaring people with theories about this having been a nuclear detonation, he should be ashamed of himself. The one illness that is likely from this accident will be from the fear factor. Psychosocial illnesses can be severe from this type of thing.

Al Conklin
Lead Trainer and Health Physicist
Radiological Emergency Preparedness Section
Office of Radiation Protection
Department of Health
office: 360-236-3261
cell: 360-239-1237

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Roger Helbig
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:00 PM
To: 'The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) Mailing List'
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Why Question Chris Busby - Here's the Latest ExampleInvestigator: Fukushima Blast Was Nuclear Explosion

Chris Busby has done a very clever job of manipulating this list while manipulating the world – he now is described as “investigator” who has decreed that Fukushima was a nuclear explosion – Busby may have what is on the face, a very impressive resume, some of which may very well be as made up as this fantasy “nuclear explosion” at Fukushima, but he is still a charlatan and should be ostracized by genuine scientists and those who have an interest in scientific fact.

Roger Helbig

http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/investigator-fukushima-blast-was-nuclear-explosion/

http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday#p/u/12/x-3Kf4JakWI

here is where Busby says that it probably was a “nuclear explosion” in a spent fuel storage

here are some excerpts – I do not take shorthand and do not have a way to carefully transcribe this

“anyone would not believe that it was a hydrogen explosion:”

“an enormous number of fuel rods were blasted in the air”

10 to the 14 Bequerels of radiation coming out every day

Claims that Chernobyl was a “nuclear explosion”

Anyone still think that Busby is credible and that the world should be subjected to him