[ RadSafe ] Arnie Gundersen - Another One Who Interviews on Russia Today and Floods the Net

Tom Simpson bullet308 at att.net
Thu Apr 28 11:09:33 CDT 2011

That's true, but I wouldn't think that this small a volume of air could
account for a blast of that size unless a large portion of the fuel went
prompt critical. Could the zirconium cladding on the fuel bundles have
given it up that spectacularly, thus enhancing the blast we saw? Its an
interesting puzzle.

-Tom