[ RadSafe ] Arnie Gundersen - Another One Who Interviews on RussiaToday and Floods the Net

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Apr 28 13:49:04 CDT 2011

Roger,

Why are people so critical about the credentials of Chris Busby? (I am not
critical about his credentials, but about the nonsense he distributes,
obviously to make money.) The people on Faire Wind Associates you attack are
obviously as I understand from their web-site working for some advocates,
their background as high-school teachers etc. being so unbelievable low,
that Chris Busby would be compared to them a nobel prize winner!

Why do you not ridicule such people? I experienced that this is sometimes a
good strategy - and a honest one!

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD