[ RadSafe ] Mr Roger, you solicit gifts as scholar of Chemtrail and 911? Please advice?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 07:34:07 CDT 2011

Dear collegue,

Unfortunately I do not really understand what you write, probably because of
my European background - what does it mean to solicit "gifts" on
"Chemtrails", "9-11 and "nuclear"? Me being a European wide acknowledged
expert in some parts of radiochemial analysis have never been attempted by
any offering of money or "gifts" whatever this might be.
Interesting to see "Hawaii" being presented - I have been there three times
and would like to return - what bribing mechanism I have to follow for a
vacation there!!!!!!!!!

Best regards from Europe!

Franz