[ RadSafe ] Swede held for building nuclear reactor in kitchen

Strickert, Rick rstrickert at signaturescience.com
Wed Aug 3 14:59:07 CDT 2011

Franz,

I didn't ridicule the Swedish language.  If the attempt to build a nuclear reactor had happened in the American town of Connoquenessing, PA, Mooselookmeguntic, ME, or Chickasawhatchee, GA, I would have made a similar comment about the spelling of the town name.   Better still, if it had occurred in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales.

But I probably should have included some sort of warning icon for the humor challenged.

Rick Strickert
Austin, TX