[ RadSafe ] FW: Reporter's question about lower limitsofdetection (BUSBY)

Felipe Gaitan gaitan at impulsedevices.com
Mon Aug 8 15:20:49 CDT 2011

So do I. Just because a person is antinuclear or has a "shady" background doesn't justify being rude or condescending. Or that any data he/she presents is not even worth considering.

Ad hominem arguments should simply not be allowed on a list made up of scientists.  Perhaps the moderator could send a clear definition of this type of argument and several examples.

Aren't we scientists supposed to be setting an example of rational discussion and decision making for the rest of the word?

Felipe Gaitan

D. Felipe Gaitan, Ph.D.
Chief Research Scientist
Impulse Devices, Inc.
13366 Grass Valley Av.  Unit H
Grass Valley, CA  95945
Phone: 530-273-6500 Ext. 112
Fax:  530-273-6566
email: gaitan at impulsedevices.com
website: http://impulsedevices.com

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, DISPLAYING, COPYING, OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.