[ RadSafe ] FW: ...detection (BUSBY)

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Aug 8 16:10:52 CDT 2011

Mike,

You are absolutely correct with your comment. Chris does not understand anything else about Radiation Protection as he has proved since long ago.
I do not understand, why he seems to be backed by some RADSAFErs. He is the classical troll, but much more sophisticated and clever than all the previous ones on RADSAFE, using his "reputation" to impress some RADSAFErs. I would recommend to remove him from the list once for all - he has not only disturbed heavily RADSAFE, but actively tried to convert it into an antinuclear list by posting wrong "facts", claiming to be an expert (car filters). He is not a professional in radiation protection - just the contrary. So what is he to do on this list?

Do we, who have been called by this person as "idiots" still have to accept this person on RADSAFE?

Please think about it, as well as I would urge any other RADSAFEr to do.

Best regards,

Franz