[ RadSafe ] FW: Reporter's question about lower limitsofdetection (BUSBY)

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Aug 8 21:07:44 CDT 2011

Aug. 8

         I'm with Joel on this.  To say the following:

"You [Radmax], and Mr Franz, and a few others are so appallingly rude
it is very difficult to deal with you as if you were scientists and
not ignorant rednecks in some cheap bar. I thought the radsafe list
was a discussion arena not some internet blog where idiots insult
each other. Try to remain civil."

is entirely unnecessary and uncalled for.  Perhaps the writer --- and
we all know who he is --- should try to follow his own advice.

Steven Dapra

At 11:42 AM 8/8/2011, you wrote:
>Please, please, please.  I am sick and tired of reading all of these
>(not so) thinly veiled attacks against each other.  Can't you PLEASE
>take them off-line so that the rest of us don't have to read them?  Even
>though I stop reading after the second or third line (once I realize
>what I'm reading) they're still annoying, irritating and IMHO, quite
>childish.
>
>RADSAFE didn't used to be this way.  I'm seriously thinking about
>unsubscribing.  Even though I've been a subscriber way back to the
>Melissa (as moderator) days. I still read some interesting posts - but
>the constant negativity and bickering is wearing me down...
>
>PLEASE STOP!  All of you! This is not the way that RADSAFE should be.
>We're supposed to help each other and exchange ideas (and opinions), but
>not in a negative way...
>
>Joel Baumbaugh
>...and yes, this is my own opinion.... I hope that you agree with me.

[edit]