[ RadSafe ] FW: Reporter's question about lower limits ofdetection; inhalation dose

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 04:52:15 CDT 2011

Dear Steven
Yes, of course. And I have made it. Its not difficult, you have 24m3 a day inhalation (ICRP Refernce Man) and then use the public inhalation coefficients you prefer. Try Radiation Toolbox. The ICRP effective dose for the Cs137 pops out. But lets not open that box, please. The Health Physics people will say: trivial dose. The ECRR analysis is different and we musnt forget that Cs-137 is just a flag for all the other crap. We will have to wait and see the cancer rates etc over the next 10 years, probably 5 yeasr.
Sincerely
Chris