[ RadSafe ] FW: Reporter's question about lowerlimits ofdetection

Kai Kaletsch eic at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 10 10:08:23 CDT 2011

Chris,

Then I don't understand the comparison to the average atmospheric levels
that you cite. I would not be surprised that a car's filter sees 1000 times
more suspended particulate than the atmospheric average. (That's why engines
have filters. If they were breathing clean air, they wouldn't need filters.)
Why should I be surprised that rad fallout behaves similarly?

Cheers,
Kai