[ RadSafe ] FW: ...detection (BUSBY)

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 10 08:24:33 CDT 2011

UHHHHH...  (Oh No, they're on to me. Circular argument not working, 'but there's a hole in the bucket Dear Liza)...

No Chris, your responses to the questions about your assumptions just add up to MORE uncertainty in your calulations.  Nothing you have said solidifies your argument.  So you can do the math, but your cherry picking of numbers to plug into the formulas just proves those questioning you, and STRONGLY indicates your motives.  ALL you have found is the mere PRESENCE of RAM (not disputed by anyone here).

To ALL, sorry to have provoked ire, I was demanding Chris to not bother with his post's UNLESS they are rational, which to me means something QUANTIFIABLE... he is obviously not going to convince anyone here, but his posting gives him credence to his layperson audience

BTW Chris, FYI... I don't claim to be anything other than I am... a mere lowly little un-degreed Radiation Protection Technician who for the last 23 years of my life have spent a goodly portion of time ACCURATELY calulating airborne radioactivity concentrations using CALIBRATED air samplers with MEASURABLE VOLUME (that are STATIONARY btw), and filters of KNOWN efficiency proven over hundreds of measurements, using known formula with built in uncertainties for counting variables...  and I'll spell EFF FEET any damned way I feel like.

RADMAX