[ RadSafe ] auto air filters

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 10 12:42:22 CDT 2011

No, not new. But the car mileages were low an all the carr. I agree about the durt on thefilters, probably increased the pickup by impaction. Will check up on the liquid air people. Good idea. I dont think counted before being placed in vehicle would have been any use. I was counting the Cs134 peak. None of that before Fukushima.
Cheers