[ RadSafe ] Calculate Dose from Flash X-ray?

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Fri Aug 12 17:51:34 CDT 2011

That's a pretty hefty x-ray machine!!  Assuming it can go CW - which I
very much doubt.

So - what do you mean by "beam strength"?  Average rate within the pulse
is pretty straight forward - ie, trivial - but surely the pulse is not
"flat" - I assume this is a CD unit or some sort of "flash x-ray
machine".  For anything other than that you did not supply enough
parameters.

Tells us what you want - and we can tell you what additional parameters
are needed.