[ RadSafe ] PBS Newshour on Fukushima on Aug 16th

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:51:49 CDT 2011

There is photo of large smoke cloud from a fire that I strongly doubt is
from Fukushima.  The reporter also claims to be concerned about increasing
radiation level but is wearing no protective mask or clothing.  The reporter
also makes other comments about potential long term (centuries) of
uninhabitability.  Here is a link to the report, I would like to know that
other members of the list have to say about this.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/health/july-dec11/japan_08-16.html

Roger Helbig