[ RadSafe ] The solution to pollution

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 21:48:50 CDT 2011

    All sewage ends up in river water that may be the source of drinking water.
So what??
Is it conceivable that the concentration of waste medications in the resultant
drinking water

could high enough to be a hazard. How about all the other stuff in sewage?
Remember Paracelsus--"The dose makes the poison". Just because something is
detectable does necessarily  make it a hazard.
    I reviewed the references you cited, and saw nothing that addresses my
question. It seems that the simplistic reasoning that--if it's thare, it must be
a hazard is used. We may be dealing with just another "science" scam similar to
global warming. It is difficult to get funding for research on non-problems.