[ RadSafe ] Fraud? -Busby Laboratories & "Christopher Busby Foundation for the Children of Fukushima"

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:40:52 CST 2011

So Busby why did you not post the link to your DrWoland YouTube
reprisal video to this list - and where exactly is the raw data - you
make all sorts of claims in this video - and yes, you have lots of
fanatical political friends they got you on the DU Oversight Board
where you clearly did not belong - anyone other than UK folks on the
Board ever read Busby's dissent which he surprisingly found three
other people to sign - that's one of the earliest of his false claims
about "enriched uranium weapons" something that never existed anywhere
else but in his mind -

http://tinyurl.com/bpy5d8h

This is the classic Busby in action.  He once publicly claimed that
Member of Parliament had complained to the US Ambassador about me.  I
was supposed to be quaking in my boots.  I expect that he expects Dr
Terry Thomas at Imperial College's Medical School to do likewise just
because she dared voice the truth.  What he really needs is a visit
from lots of investigative reporters and the tax man.

Roger Helbig