[ RadSafe ] BWR radiation safety issues

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 17:56:52 CST 2011

In projecting dose consequences, perhaps we shouldn't waste our time estimating
radionuclide movement and projected exposure levels  and just focus on what
might be of interest to the media ;-)
Jerry Cohen

                              clip

.  While it is usually difficult to build an exposure scenario in which people
can be harmed, that doesn't stop it from being of interest to the media.