[ RadSafe ] [EXTERNAL] Bq/kg soil

Jim Hardeman Jim.Hardeman at dnr.state.ga.us
Mon Dec 5 22:07:19 CST 2011

Karen --

Good luck. Depending on your audience you could point them to a number of federal government websites that discuss this "process" -- I can think right offhand of DOE/NNSA, EPA and NRC. I can point you to those if you'd like ...

Jim

>>> Karen Street <Karen_Street at sbcglobal.net> 12/5/2011 23:01 >>>
Jim and others, much thanks for your help! Now to figure out what I want to explain to the public.

--
Best wishes,
Karen Street