[ RadSafe ] [EXTERNAL] Bq/kg soil

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Dec 6 14:04:44 CST 2011

Mike,

Not so surprising after having been involved in answering long time ago Chernobyl related questions in Austria - "Can I eat the mushrooms I collected yesterday in the xxxx forest?" It seems fortunately that he did not know about K-40! BTW this person was obviously satisfied after I told him, if he brought them to me, I would fry them in front of him in butter and eat them........

Best regards and happy treatment of radiophobia!

Franz