[ RadSafe ] Hiroshima Syndrome exposed as subtle but significantwidespread psychosis predicated on fictions!

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 22:18:16 CST 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 12:26 AM  J. Marshall Reber wrote:

"Much of the anti nuclear power sentiments are successfully promulgated because of the lack of scientific input in the education of many youngsters"

Eloquently said indeed, particularly when the issue is put for public voting these days. A vote is a vote, and we, the "Know It All" people, are not that many to tip the voting results one way or another.

We, again the "Know it All'ers", have failed miserably in simplifying the facts about anything radiation and nuclear, so that the topic becomes a public knowledge, enough to gain an educated vote, rather than keeping the science for experts only.

Unfortunately, we inherited a bad habit of keeping things for ourselves, as most of the work done by the  nuclear pioneers was in clandestine nuclear projects, Manhattan to name the "worst" example.

Ahmad Al-Ani
Radiation Physicist