[ RadSafe ] Busby Take on Go Figure: What bananas tell us about radiation (BBCarticle)

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sat Dec 10 15:39:24 CST 2011

Mr Maury,
The Potassium 40 argument is also misleading since the potassium content of the body is homeostatically regulated and so however many bananas you eat (or in the cases or your friends, whatever the level of bananas you are)the K levels are always the same. And it is Professor, not Assistant Professor. We dont have assistant professors in the UK.
love
Chris