[ RadSafe ] Genotoxicity of U

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Dec 18 11:51:23 CST 2011

Dec. 18

         "This business of attacking [Otto Raabe] personally rather
than addressing the science, which is in research which is not
carried out by me is the pathetic refuge of those who cannot face up
the the fact that they are wrong."

         Where have we heard that before?

         Dr. Otto Raabe impresses Dapra because Dr. Raabe is a
scientist --- quite unlike the beret-wearing, yacht-sailing, . . . (whatever).

Steven Dapra