[ RadSafe ] 14, 000 US Deaths Linked to Radiation Leaks at Damaged Fukushima Nuclear Reactor in Japan

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:04:56 CST 2011

Mangano is another Busby, who will say anything to the widest possible
audience to cash in on the plight of the people of Japan and to curry
favor with the anti-nuclear crusaders.  There should be a concerted
effort to make people aware that this is misleading information.  The
death rate increase may be fact, but it has nothing to do with
Fukushima.

Roger Helbig