[ RadSafe ] 14, 000 US Deaths Linked to Radiation Leaks at Damaged FukushimaNuclear Reactor in Japan

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Dec 19 19:56:08 CST 2011

Dec. 19

         You may dismount from your pins and needles.  Here is an
assessment of how Janette Sherman and Joseph Mangano  reported on
alleged increases in infant mortality after the Fukushima accident.

http://nuclearpoweryesplease.org/blog/2011/06/17/shame-on-you-janette-sherman-and-joseph-mangano/

         And still more:

http://nuclearpoweryesplease.org/blog/2011/06/21/counterpunch-verifies-infant-mortality-fraud-but-seems-to-create-one-themselves/

         Here, Sherman and Mangano attempt to explain away their errors:

http://nuclearpoweryesplease.org/blog/2011/07/27/sherman-mangano-admits-errors-or-do-they/

Steven Dapra

At 05:36 PM 12/19/2011, you wrote:
>I wait on pins and needles form Mr. Mangano to identify the common
>characteristics of those who died because of exposure to Fukushima,
>versus those who died from other causes.  I will stipulate there might
>well be a couple of deaths due to stress brought about by such things as
>that cherry-picked, fraudulent, piece of trash saying infant mortality
>on the West Coast went up due to Fukushima, but if Mr. Mangano is going
>to convince me, he needs something harder to manipulate than a bag of
>undefined numbers.
>
>And perhaps the people who "reviewed" Mr. Mangano's work are his peers,
>but I doubt they are mine.

(Mike Brennan)

[edit]