[ RadSafe ] Nonsense Claim: by Mangano: RE: 14, 000 US Deaths Linked to Radiation Leaks at Damaged Fukushima Nuclear Reactor in Japan

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:07:00 CST 2011

The poster (author) of this piece's e-mail is britliggett[@]gmail
dot.com - her personal page is at http://www.britliggett.com/writing
and that links back to the article.  She seems to be someone with an
interest in Green things, no expertise in radiation and perhaps easily
baffled by Mangano's alleged academic credentials.  I am sure that she
has no idea of Mangano's past reputation for being a prominent
non-scientist.

The publication was established by and I would seriously question them
about why this even appears here -  the writer has written pieces for
them in the past and has experience doing a video documentary of craft
beer production.

Inhabitat was started by NYC designer Jill Fehrenbacher (Twitter
@JillFehr) as a forum for investigating emerging trends in product,
interior, and architectural design. Managing Editor Mike Chino and
Senior Editor Yuka Yoneda lead the editorial team

Roger Helbig