[ RadSafe ] Nonsense Claim: by Mangano: RE: 14, 000 US Deaths Linked to Radiation Leaks at Damaged Fukushima Nuclear Reactor in Japan

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Tue Dec 20 15:12:32 CST 2011

Ok - I'll withdraw the comment re SI units.  I recall reading that it
was risk based many years back when carefully studying ICRU 51 and 60
where the special units are defined.

I just scanned over those two documents very quickly and couldn't find
what I recall reading then - and so I have to withdraw those comments.

What I did find fully supported your findings.

I need to go over my notes from those years ago and retrace my steps.

I still maintain that LNTH is responsible for these controversies.