[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Mothers are turning out to be a threat to the nuclear industry ’s future

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Dec 22 10:27:06 CST 2011

Roger,
Don't you know, how journals catch their "quotas"? They have to write stories (whether true or not) to satisfy their readers. Females are approximately 50% of their readers  (of course). Females can be best caught by their "female instincts", which are directed mostly to their offsprings. (Good questions, why are males not similarily viewed as responsible for their offsprings? I spent several years of fighting to "legally"  have my three children living with me. They already were living with me for years before the courts decision! They have developed excellentely in the  meantime.

The "mother instinct" seems to be a very good argument in any nuclear debate -  it is efficient for the anti-nuclears. Whether it is correct or not is not the question for the mass media.

Best regards,

Franz