[ RadSafe ] Mules Contribute to Cleanup of California Radiation Site

Rees, Brian G brees at lanl.gov
Thu Dec 22 13:02:57 CST 2011

So what is the contamination limit for a mule hide???
It behooves us to know...

That said, (and I'm sure there will be folks that will say it should have been unsaid!), there are films that show respirators on horses for Soviet above-ground testing at the Semipalatinsk Test Site... the Chinese did the same.  But no PC's. Could be an issue with overheating??

Brian Rees