[ RadSafe ] Journalism 101 (The way it works)

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 23:17:35 CST 2011

M&D,
You are probably right. As an old hormesis afficianado, I have advocated adding
tritium to the our drinking water so that those of us who unfortunately live in
radiation deficient  areas can achieve optimal dose levels. For some strange
reason, I have been unable to convince government officials of the soundness of
this approach. Perhaps a lawsuit against HHS could be a good idea. At least, it
might get their attention.
Jerry