[ RadSafe ] DEADLY radon...again

edmond0033 at comcast.net edmond0033 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 07:37:46 CST 2011

They are just trying to stir up business.  They are advertising it on the
radio here in Naples/Ft. Myers, FL .  According to them we will all die soon
unless we do something about it.
Another thought:  The electricity here is fairly cheap as compared to MA, as
the have NP Plants here and I heard they will build another.  The latest
scam is the weather up north is due to 'global warming'.

Ed Baratta