[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Rolling Blackouts

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sat Feb 5 18:42:58 CST 2011

Glad to hear you are ok. The U. S. should have absolutely no issues with power for heating homes or powering medical devices. Too many years of stupid decisions by politicians have placed us in this precarious position.

I would not worry about the electric cars. By the time e-cars are ubiquitous, if the U.S. government's "Electricity Kill Switch" and "Internet Kill Switch" don't get us, then our poor energy policy decisions probably will.

Jeff